Thursday, August 11, 2016

Carter's Giraffe

I am going back in time (6 years)  to find the quilt I made for my Great Grandson Carter whom we call Carty.   I'm sure when he gets just a little bit older we won't get away with that any more but for now he still lets us call him that.  I am doing this so I can link up to Tuesday Archives with Val .   

Here is the quilt I made for him 6 years ago.  Wow I've learned so much in the last few years but I'm still proud of this. 

This was the label I put on the back. 


I have to include a couple of pictures of the recipient.  Proud Grandma.  

 As of a year ago he became a big brother. 
Have a Blessed day  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...