Monday, February 19, 2018

Helpful Sunday - Quilting Monday

Sunday morning we headed over to MaryAnn's house, aka the lady that donated the fabric.  In her continuing effort to down size, she gave me 4 bookshelves.  So we picked those up and brought them home.  
After that I went over to my friend Judy's house. She and Barbara were my first friends when I moved here.  She is battling cancer and recently found out she will have to have 3 additional surgeries, including a heart surgery to repair a valve. 

Anyway I told her I would come by and help her with some computer work.  Part of it was to take this picture of her quilt so she could enter it into the quilt show, scan and email the application for her.  Then she also wanted some pointers on how to do some stuff on Facebook to keep up with her children better.
I haven't gotten to spend much time with her lately it was nice to have time with her again.
Monday I worked on this month's UFO and OMG.  I did some Free Motion Quilting. 

I got the quilting done and the binding on - just need to do the hand stitching of it and then I can link it to  OMG.
Blessings - 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...