Sunday, February 4, 2018

Purple Scraps

I pulled out my scraps of purple and lavender for this months Scrap Challenge. And every time I thought of Purple... the next thing in my brain was Rain.  Purple Rain, Purple Rain.... you're singing it now aren't you.  ha ha.  Okay - but it gave me a really good idea.  I have the patterns from Kim Schaefer's Calendar Quilts.  
I bought them a long time ago and have only made one of them.  Well I am going to see if I can use my purple scraps to make this month here.
And then if I can as the months go by I'll make one of the calendar quilts using that month's color.  I also want to keep working on the herringbone pattern 
and see how I can us scraps to make some more of those blocks.  So I'm feeling better about what to do with my scraps, I think I have a plan.
So now it's time to start cutting up some of these scraps

and getting them made into something.  
I am also linking up to Rainbow Scrap Challenge 18.
Blessings,
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Those calendar quilts are cute, but I really can't WAIT to see your Herringbone quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...