Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hens

My friends husband and mine golf together. They talk about us "Hens" sewing together.  So now every time my phone alerts that I have a text my husband will say "it's the Hens".  Well last year while we were at a retreat one of the ladies had a T-shirt that said "Quilting with my Peeps" and had 3 little chicks on it.  So the idea was born.  I knew I had to make something that said "Quilting with my Hens", for Cheryl.  Here's what I made.
The lettering is cut out and appliqued, it is not embroidered on.  Hard to see but the green one has bare feet.
And here is a picture of where she put it in her sewing room.
It was a fun little project.
Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...