Thursday, February 15, 2018

Quilt Show 2018

Colorado River Quilt Guild is hosting their next Quilt Show March 16th and 17th 2018.  They have a show every other year and this is it.  This will be the 2nd time I've been involved with the CRQ show.  Last show in 2016, I entered 2 quilts and got 2 ribbons a first and and 3rd.  This year with I wasn't sure I wanted to enter any quilts.  I have finished quilts in the last couple years but a lot of them have been given away.  However they weren't getting a lot of entries and extended the deadline to enter in hopes more people would enter - I caved.  :)  So I turned in the paper work this morning and then came home after the meeting and made labels for these two quilts.  

And this one - 

I went ahead and had them judged.  Neither of them are wonderful so I don't have visions of getting ribbons but it never hurts to get feed back on how to make things better. Guess we'll see.
Have a blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...