Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Whales and Snowmen

A friend of mine from Oregon is expecting another grand child. This will however be a first child from her daughter, who is the same age as our youngest daughter.  The baby's room is blue and gray and tan so this pattern and design spoke to me. 
It needs to be quilted and bound and then I can ship off.  
Also since I've been home - I got the background ready for my calendar quilt wall hanging. 
 Now to do the applique - this is part of my Rainbow scrap challenge for 2018.  I'm trying to use mostly purple scraps for this month.
At the retreat my friend Gloria gave me this pattern.  Like a need more winter stuff.  LOL  But I do Love it and and so I got it all cut out and ready to take to the next retreat which is next week.  

So - now I just need to figure out what I want to work on today. 
Oh and by the way - Happy Valentines day.  
Blessings - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...