Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I'm a Prepper

I'm a prepper - I've said it before, sometimes I think I like the prepping more than the the actual making. It's just fun - the excitement of a new creation forming in your hands.  So I'm still focusing on my goal of the year to keep getting winter and Christmas patterns, projects and ufo's done.  But I also want to finish other ufo's also.  So with that being said - I started this Row by Row kit sometime last year and decided I wanted to get a little more prepped on it than it was already.  I had the background pieced together and all the pieces traced and fused to the appropriate color of wool. 
So I cut them out and got them on the background. 
Now it is ready for the hand stitching. 
Then there are so many new wool BOM's going on on the internet.  Oh no!  I want to do them all but for right now I am only starting the Wool Christmas Ornaments.  It's a group on Facebook called Christmas Prestents if you are interested.  Ask to the join the group and once you're in go to the files.  
Anyway I prepped the first two ornaments and they are ready for hand stitching also.  
So that was my prepping for the day yesterday.  Today I'm making dinner, stuffed pasta shells, salad and garlic toast for my Sister and Brother in law.  She and I go to our retreat on Thursday morning through Sunday and they are leaving on Monday. So this will be our last get together for this snow bird season.  
So all that is prepped and ready to go also.  Salad is chopped and in the fridge.  Shells are stuffed and ready for the oven as well as the garlic bread.  Now I'm going to straighten a few things up and see if I can sneak in some sewing before I need to put the finishing touches on dinner.  
Have blessed day - 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...