Saturday, February 17, 2018

Friday and Saturday at the Cottage

It's been a busy week since the retreat and so looking forward to the next one, more on that later. 
Fridays are always my day to go to the cottage but this Friday a few of us needed to sort the fabric that was donated by a friend of Cheryl's and an ex guild member of SNR.  
A picture is worth a thousand words and it's hard to explain the magnitude of how much fabric she donated. Note that approximately 10 bags of fabric have already been given to various people and organizations since we picked this up from her.  This is what is left (until we get another load) to be sorted and  measured to get ready for a guild yard sale.  * Only stuff on tables in middle.

So that is how I spent my Friday Cottage day.  So it was very nice to have Saturday Sew to be able to work on my Cottage quilt which happens to be my Wool Crazy quilts.  
I finished my crazy stitches on Wool Ark Crazy foundation, so now I'm going back to the first one and finishing it up. 

I got all but a small piece of the crazy stitches done.  Now to finish the applique and details. 

Of course we always have a potluck on Saturdays - this month we did Mexican (my favorite) and we did Tostadas.  
Ended up being a very nice day!
Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...