Saturday, December 26, 2015

Blessings Abound Reflections of 2015

As I wrap up what all I've accomplished this year and looking forward to what I think I want to accomplish in the coming year,  a couple thoughts come to mind, I got way more done than I thought and secondly I am amazingly blessed.
Here's a recap of what my 2015 quilting consisted of.  

Finished Quilts, Runners and Wall Hangings:  

 Great Grandson Benji.

Tea Leaf Runner

Green  Table topper

Sweet Simplicity

Charity Quilt Sewn and Quilted

Charity Baby Quilt Top was made, I quilted and bound.

Jungle Baby quilt. Panel I bordered, quilted and bound. 

Black Birds.  An Art Quilt Project.  Made and Framed. 


Not Forgotten - made to auction to raise money to get women and children out of sex slavery and trafficking in Kolkata India. 


Charity quilt - top was made I quilted and bound.

Art Quilt that I painted, quilted and bound. 


Challenge quilt for 2016 quilt show.

Wall hanging made for my Sister. 

Tops I Completed  this year - ready to be quilted: 

An old UFO top completed.  :)

BOM Started in 2014


Charity top made. 

Table runner made into a wall hanging.

Poinsettia Table topper ready to quilt.

Vintage Kitchen BOM Ready to quilt. 


Small projects, charity projects or gift items:  

Mug rugs, made for my Sister to give as a gift. 

 Small Runner made as a guild workshop

Mystery Monday project. 

 Birdie Table Runner 

Box pouch - Travel bag.  Ended up making more for gifts. 

Charity project - Pillow Case Dresses for little girls in Africa. 


 Learned how to make a 10 minute table runner.


Sewing machine mat. Another Mystery Monday project. 


Pillow Case Dress for my Neice. 

Mondo bag.  Holds a lot and is so useful. 

Little shoe string bags made for my twin neices. 

Mystery Monday Project - Notebook cover. 


Another Mystery Monday project - Pincushion Thread Catcher - Love it and use it all the time. 


Coasters in fabric box made for my Step Mom

Candle mats, Microwave bowls, Business card holder, Dolls in a Bag, purses, place mats and other various small items made through out the year. 














 Lined Gift Bags to sell.





 Wool Felt project I designed to teach at one of the guilds.

 Taught my Sister to make Pillow cases and then make into a dress for her Granddaughters.
 Stockings for one of the guild.

 Box pouch - for my brother in law.
 Another Doll in a Bag.

 Ornaments made as gifts for my quilt friends

 A last minute Doll in a Bag.



Sewing Mat for my friend. 

Water bottle cozy. 


Tote bag full of goodies

Wall hanging for a friend

2 of  4 Place Mats for Meal on Wheels. 


There were other things that I made for charity and gifts that I didn't get in here but it's a good reflections of all I did.  I am truly blessed to be able to sew and create and give. 
Now to plan what I think I want to do for the coming year . I say think, because I know there will be many things that will come up to do in the coming year that will be NLIP.  "Not Like I Planned"  So I will do and plan what I can, and leave myself open to whatever else the New Year has to bring.  
Have a blessed day. 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...