Monday, December 28, 2015

Best of 2015

Hello - Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a link up for your Top 5 Blog posts.




It's hard to pick just 5 that you like - but I finally narrowed it down.  

#1. The most views and most comments that I got on any one blog post was my "Grow your Blog" post. I listed a few things about my self and posted a couple of pictures of the many things I like to do concerning quilting.  My thread painted mug rugs were just one of them.  


#2  "A Big Finish"  -  Is a post about the baby quilt that I made for my 2nd Great Grandson Benji.  He was born on February 14, 2015.  This quilt was so special for so many reason - The obvious that it's for my Great Grandson, but also because I forced myself to free motion quilt the whole thing and use a different design in each block.  It gave me a lot of practice.  


#3.  "Mr. and Mrs."  Is my post about our Son getting married.  And since he did it in Las Vegas it was close enough for us to attend and meet his new in laws as well. 



#4 "Driving Miss Randi"  is the final post of the visit from my Sister Randi and driving her back to the Airport.  We fought a lot as children, but as adults we have become very close.  


#5. "Blessing Abound"  This is a recap of most all of what I have done this last year - so If I didn't get to include it in this post as on of the best - it gets it's little bit of fame in my post Blessings Abound. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit - I love comments so leave one if you have a minute - Then I can come visit you too.  

Now go back and visit others and see what their Best of 2015 is, by clicking on the link at the top of this post.  

Have a Blessed day,
Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Love your selection! And cute monster quilt!
    I start to follow you to read what's next ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! Thanks for visiting my blog - that led me to your blog. ;) I enjoyed reading your post and I LOVE those pics of you and your sister - so much happiness and love in them. Your mug rugs a re so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monster quilt, a lot. Great post, thanks for sharing your family with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Big Finish quilt! My son's name is Benjamin. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Monster quilt turned out beautifully. The posts on your family were fun to read. Wishing you a successful 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bests! The monster quilt is just awesome, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...