Friday, June 28, 2019

Another Bee Finish and a Wolf

It didn't take much to finish the rest of the bee and flower quilt.  I did the borders and then machine bound. I just did simple flowers in the border to match the rest of the quilt. 


Here is the label I made for it. 
Today was also day 2 of Caleb's visit.  I took him to my Friday sewing day and he did pretty good.  He said he would try some stitching and he was able to get a wolf head done. 
Here is a close up of it.  He did a really good job for his first time stitching. 
Maybe we'll take a little more next time just in case.   :)
Hope you all had a great day - Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...