Sunday, June 16, 2019

Summer is Coming Along

Friday and yesterday was all about slow stitching. I'm working on my wool table mat "Summer" from Primative Gatherings. I listed it as my One Monthly Goal so I need to get hustling on it, and I am. 
Here was where I started it at:

Here's what I got done on Friday:

And I continued yesterday and got this done.
With the retreat starting tomorrow, It might be a few days before I can get some serious progress done on it again.
Today I need to prep a wool teddy bear on a block for my friend Gloria's granddaughter.  She was doing some embroidery and not too fond of it, however Cheryl made up a wool block for her and she liked it a lot more.  She did a Giraffe for her Mother, but when I asked she said she liked Teddy Bears.  So I will make her a block to do.  Here's the patter picture. 
Here's the wool block I made.
 Here's a close up of the face. 

Next up for today I want to get some labels made for the quilts I got done so I can get them in the mail next week. 

And of course I need to triple check I have everything ready for the retreat.  I can't get in until 9am so I'll have plenty of time in the morning too.  
Hope you're having a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...