Sunday, June 2, 2019

One Monthly Goal - June

I let a month or two pass with out doing my One Monthly Goal.  I have them every month - I just forget to post them to the OMG.  
As you can see in my last post I have lots of stuff I am doing and want to get done this month, but to pick the one item I would like to be my goal - I want to finish this wool table mat for my friend. 
As you can see it's for Summer - and since it's already the first of June - I figure it needs to get done if she's going to be able to display it this year.  All of the applique is done, now just to do the crazy stitches in the joints and then back and bind. Wish me luck.  :)  Now I'm going to link up to OMG. 

Don't forget to visit other One Monthly Goals at Elm Street Quilts
There was no sewing yesterday - Hubby and I took a short road trip to Barstow CA to meet up with his Brother Anthony.  Anthony was able to purchase a kayak at a really good price for us, so he met us half way to deliver it.  Of course I did not take any pictures. Not of the scenery, not of us, not of the kayak.... LOL  Oh well.  
Anyway - Back to the sewing, because that's what is really important.  :)   
Today I am going to work more on quilting the flag quilt, since I'm only doing wavy lines I may be able to get the center done.  
The jury is still out on whether I want to put any stars in the blue part.  I hope they reach their verdict soon.  LOL.  
Well I better get at it - hubby left to go golfing, when he gets home we need to run a couple errands so if I'm going to get any sewing done I better get at it.
Have a great, blessed day!
Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. The table mat certainly says "summer". Good luck on getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mat. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...