Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Charity Bears and More

Tonight is the last guild meeting for the season for the small guild I belong to - SNR  aka Stitch N Rippits.  So I thought I'd try and finish up the little charity quilt that I brought home to quilt a couple weeks ago.  And it actually went really quick.  
Hard to see unless you zoom, but I put a couple clouds in the sky, did texture in the ground, echo'd in tan and green area and loops in the blue squares.
So once I was done with that I thought I would start in on the lap quilt I want to make for my first Mother in law.  She said she likes pastels.  It went together quickly so I got it pinned ready to quilt.  
Then I did the remaining side left of the hand stitching of binding on the flag quilt for my Daughter in law. It's a lot bigger than I intended it to be so had a hard time figuring out where to hang for a picture. 
That was it for last night.  Today I'm working on a fabric and fleece throw for my grandson in law and then a pillowcase dress for my Great Granddaughter.  Tonight's the meeting so I think that will be enough for today but if I still have time I'll pin another quilt.
Have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...