Thursday, June 6, 2019

Day on Day off

After I got the quilting done on the flag quilt on Monday - 
and after dinner, I cut and sewed the binding on.  I didn't get a picture of that, but I will once the binding is hand sewn.  I need to find a better place to hang quilts to take pictures of them. 
Tuesday I was on fire.  I did some house cleaning, then I pin basted 4 quilts so that I had them ready to go.  (Even started quilting.  :)
Next up on the quilting schedule - Carter's Minecraft quilt.
Then my Bag Ladies.

This one is a charity one that I brought home from the cottage.  

And my Bee Quilt.  

Then I plugged in my headphones and started in on Minecraft.  Since it's pixel squares I am mostly doing stitch in the ditch and a little echo quilting on it.  I got about 3/4 of it done before I stopped on Tuesday.   
Wednesday - well that was another story.  As if it wasn't bad enough to have a bruised tailbone that I'm dealing with, I fell and hit my head and bruised my ribs so Wednesday was a day off. I laid on the couch all day, and watched NCIS reruns.  So day on fire Tuesday - day off on Wednesday.  Today, yes still sore, I'm going to see if I can do a little more quilting on the Minecraft quilt, if not maybe some hand stitching on binding. I'll let you know how I do. 
Have a blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...