Friday, June 7, 2019

Clean up on Aisle 3

It's actually "Clean up on Quilt 3"  but you know me and my need for cute titles.  I am done with the quilting of the Minecraft quilt, now I need to do the clean up and get the binding done.  

It's hard to see the quilting since most of it is stitch in the ditch. You can see a little more of it on the back. 


I need to finish taking out the pins.  Then I need to trim the edges and I really need to take the lint roller to it.  I don't know if you can see it or not but that black fabric really liked the lint from the batting.  
Anyway - I'm off to the cottage today to do some slow stitching.  I haven't been there in a couple of weeks so it will be fun to catch up with my friends.  Jean and Gloria are out of town but Cheryl, Donna, Annette and a few others should be there.  I'll be working on my One Monthly Goal - the "Summer" table mat.  Time to put the crazy stitches in the joints.
Have a Blessed day. 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...